General terms and conditions
The company is a legal entity "Chris Drive LTD", owner of a website www.book-transfer.com, called "BookTransfer" registered in Bulgaria, with headquarters and address of management in Plovdiv, 91 Vasil Aprilov Blvd, entered in the Commercial Register of the Republic of Bulgaria with UIC 205475572.
The Company declares that:
- all vehicles with which a car rental service is provided with a driver service (transfer) are insured according to the requirements of the Bulgarian legislation and by the date of the service they have valid insurance policies.
- all vehicles with which a car rental service is provided (transfer) meet all local, regional and national requirements for safety and health under Bulgarian law.
-the terms of safety and health apply equally to all vehicles of the company, whether owned or leased, or are long-term or short-term employed by other SUBSIDIARIES. In any case, the company is responsible for ensuring full compliance with safety and health conditions.
A customer may be any physical person aged 18 years or a legal entity who makes a valid reservation and pays for a car with a driver (transfer).
Each client must complete the booking form and make a payment for the service, familiarize himself / herself with the contents of these terms and conditions and expressly confirm that he / she is familiar with them, understands them and accepts their content. In case the reservation concerns several passengers, it is assumed that the person making the reservation confirms on behalf of the other passengers that he accepts these general conditions.
Booking and payment
- Each customer is required to fill in the required information in the booking form by providing complete, accurate and correct information on: date of travel, airport, city, number of passengers, exact departure time. Babies and children are included in the total number of passengers and their booking in the booking form is mandatory.
- In order to complete the booking of the service, the client must pay the price indicated in the booking form by debit or credit card or pay cash at our office.
- The company is not liable and does not refund if the card issuing bank charges you for the transfer.
Reservation for car hire with driver
- The car rental with driver (transfer) between the customer and the company is considered to be concluded from the moment when the client makes a valid payment for the service or made a booking in advance. The client receives a confirmation of the booking, made on the e-mail that he or she has provided in the booking form.
- The company accepts reservations for making transfers that are made no later than 24 hours before the time at which the transfer is supposed to take place.
- When completing the booking form, the client is required to provide information about whether a passenger is a wheelchair user or needs other special care when traveling so that we can take the necessary measures to provide the right rental car with a driver .
The luggage of each customer must be specified in advance. The company takes into consideration the size of the luggage and the number of passengers for the trip. For any luggage that exceeds the specified dimensions such as bicycles, wheelchairs, pushchairs, special equipment, etc., the customer should explicitly inform when filling in the booking form. If he has not done so, the company has the right to refuse to perform the service.
Change of reservation
- Changing an already accepted booking is only possible if it has been made not less than 24 hours prior to the start of the transfer and has been confirmed by us at the email address specified by the customer. The charge for any change the customer wishes to make on the already accepted booking is determined depending on the type of change (date, time, number of travelers, suitcases, adding additional stops during the trip, etc.)
- If the client wishes to make changes to the reservation, it is necessary to inform us not less than 24 hours before the start of the transfer. While we will endeavor to satisfy these changes, we do not guarantee that we will be able to respond to such requests. Reservations for transfers with incorrect start dates due to customer fault may not be processed at all times if the error is noted less than 2 days prior to the start date of the transfer.
- Changes in published prices prior to your booking confirmation are not treated as a dislike on our part. While we do our best to maintain up-to-date prices on our website, adverse exchange, shipping, and tax changes may affect the final price.
- Changes are also possible during the performance of the service, which will result in the payment of additional fees according to the customer's requirement.
Conditions for making the transfer
- The Company reserves the right to refuse to transfer a person who is or appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or whose behavior is considered to pose a threat to the driver and the vehicle. In a case like this, a company will not refund the customer the price paid by the customer.
- The exact time of the transfer is determined by the customer when making the reservation. The customer should comply with the requirement for most check-in airlines to take at least two hours before the scheduled departure time of the airplane. The company is not responsible for delaying the departure passenger if the passenger has not indicated a correct time so he arrives in time to check-in at the airport.
- If the service - a transfer provided by BookTransfer is omitted from a client due to illness, flight cancellation, etc., this is considered "no notification" and the amount paid for the transfer will not be refunded. The same rule applies if the client chooses to leave before the end of the transfer.
- We are not responsible in cases of force majeure described as events that we or our subcontractors can not predict or avoid as: terrorist activity, strike, war or threat of war, rebellion, civil conflict, natural or nuclear disasters, unfavorable climatic conditions, fire, etc.
- If the customer wishes to cancel his / her reservation, the following conditions apply:
- For more than 10 days remaining until the date of booking, cancellation by the customer is free of charge;
- For the remaining 8 to 10 days until the date and time of the transfer, the cancellation will cost the customer 10% of the transfer value;
- For the remaining 5 to 8 days until the date and time of the transfer, the cancellation will cost the customer 30% of the transfer value;
- For the remaining 3 to 5 days until the date and time of the transfer, the cancellation will cost the customer 50% of the transfer value;
- For the remaining 24 to 72 hours until the date and time of the transfer, the cancellation will cost the customer 80% of the transfer value.
- For less than 24 hours remaining until the transfer time, the cancellation will cost the customer 100% of the transfer value.
Lodging and processing complaints
If our clients have problems during their trip that can not be resolved by a BookTransfer representative on the spot, they must notify us in writing by email, sent to email@example.com. Please make sure that you have written all the details of the case so that we can take appropriate measures to resolve this issue as soon as possible. All complaints sent to our email firstname.lastname@example.org after the end of the trip will be considered, but we apologize in advance that at this later stage we can not change the situation that would have made your holiday longer, pleasant.
Exclusion of the carrier's liability under force majeure
The following unforeseeable and unavoidable circumstances shall be deemed to be "force majeure" by virtue of these general conditions: technical failure of the vehicle resulting in delay in arrival at the specified time; severe weather conditions - torrential rains, storms, floods, hail, earthquakes, landslides and other natural disasters; the need for the carrier to comply with police instructions; accidents and other incidents on the road; fire, explosion, acts of terrorism, riots; strike action by third parties; closed roads due to accidents, accidents or other causes, etc.
Meet the customer
- The driver welcomes the customer at the location and at the time specified by him / her in the information provided. If an BookTransfer representative can not be found at the meeting location, the customer is required to call immediately the phones listed on our website. If such a phone call is not registered at the BookTransfer office, the booking is deemed to have been canceled due to the customer's NOTIFICATION. In this case, the client is not entitled to compensation and owes a payment at the full amount of the transfer.
- The driver is required to be in the meeting place at the exact time agreed and wait for the customer up to 1 hour after his flight landing. If the customer has delayed more than 1 hour after landing, for reasons beyond his control (for example, delayed baggage, a problem with his or her documents) and did not promptly notify a BookTransfer representative, then we do not owe the customer compensation for failure to transfer.
- If the client is arrested for any reason by law enforcement (border police, customs authorities or airport guards), in this case the client is not entitled to indemnity.
- The driver is required to be in the place (hotel, private home or other pre-arranged place) at the exact time agreed and wait up to 20 minutes for the customer. If the customer does not appear at the agreed place and is delayed for more than 20 minutes without having notified the BookTransfer office in due time, then we will not be liable for the non-payment of the transfer.
- When a transfer is booked, the client is required to comply with the information published on the www.book-transfer.com website regarding the time of the transfer for the respective destination and to provide sufficient time for its implementation. The information published on the website is only indicative and for the convenience of the client, we are not responsible and do not owe compensation for (eg missed flight, train, bus) if he did not have enough time to complete the transfer and all procedures related to the transfer.
- We are not responsible for any loss incurred by the customer (eg missed flight, train, bus, etc.) caused by a delay on his part.
- The client is required to provide the flight / train / bus information with which he / she arrives. We are not responsible for and we do not owe damages for unfulfilled service - transfer if the customer does not provide this information in time.
- In the case that a customer's flight is canceled, delayed or redirected to another airport, we must be informed in time about the new time and place of arrival. If the notification is made too late, the customer should make a new booking. We can only do the transfer to the new point of arrival only if there is a possibility available to us and if the client agrees in writing to pay all additional costs for this.
- We will make every reasonable effort to meet the customer at the time and place specified by the customer in advance, but we are not responsible for any damages suffered by the customer (eg missed flight, bus, train) if due to reasons beyond our control, from an accidental event (eg road accidents, closed roads due to civil protests, landslides, poor weather conditions, etc.) the transfer is not executed on time.
- We reserve the right not to provide the service - rent a car with a driver transfer if the behavior of the client and / or that of the accompanying person is not safe and affects the security of third parties. BookTransfer is not liable for any additional costs incurred by the customer and its escorts as a result of non-delivery of the transfer service in this case.
- Smoking, eating, drug use and alcohol consumption are strictly prohibited in the vehicle.
- If the customer and / or accompanying persons are in a visually abusive state and are hostile towards the driver or third parties, then the driver may refuse to make the transfer. In such a situation, BookTransfer Transfers does not owe the customer a payment for a non-performing transfer service.
- In the case of damage to the vehicle during the execution of the transfer, we undertake to remedy the damage as quickly as possible or to replace it with another but we do not owe compensation for damages suffered by the customer (eg missed flight, bus, train, etc.) due to a delay in the implementation of the transfer.
Lack or damage to the interior of the vehicle
In case of faults and damages on the interior and exterior of the vehicle caused by the customer during the use of the transfer service, the car is sent for inspection to an authorized service center. We notify the customer (on his email specified in the reservation) of the cost of the damage and issue an invoice for the amount of the repair of the vehicle. The customer is obliged to pay the invoice value on the day of receipt if the transfer service has not yet been fully executed or within one week if the execution has already been completed. We reserve the right to terminate without notice and at the expense of the customer if the customer does not pay in full the value of the damages and failures caused by the vehicle.
Obligations and responsibilities of the client. The client is obliged to:
- Keep clean and do not damage the vehicle in which he or she travels.
- Notify us when registering your transfer booking if you intend to travel with extra baggage equipment, golf clubs, additional sports equipment, bicycles, pushchairs, pets, etc. with a view to providing a suitable vehicle. We reserve the right to cancel a booking if the number of passengers and their luggage can not be accommodated under normal conditions in the reserved vehicle model. In this case, the customer is not entitled to claim compensation unless he has requested prior written confirmation from us that the booked vehicle is appropriate for the number of passengers and their luggage.
- When transporting domestic animals, if they are not in a special animal transport cage, the driver may refuse to carry the transfer and BookTransfer does not owe an indemnity to that to the customer.
- In case of problems with the provided transfer service, the client is obliged to immediately notify us on the phones listed in the reservation voucher. We will do our best to solve the problem in the best possible way. If the customer fails to inform in time if a problem arises and does not provide a functioning phone for contact, this will affect our ability to resolve it later and we are not responsible.
- Under Bulgarian law, children up to 1 year of age, weighing less than 13 kg, have to travel in a rear-facing child seat (BABY SEAT). Children over the age of 1 and weighing over 8 kg should use a child seat (CHILD SEAT), and children with a height of less than 1.50 m and over 17 kg should wear seat belts with a special lift seat (BOOSTER SEAT).
- We offer standard CHILD SEATs and BOOSTER SEATs, but we recommend the customers to use their personal to ensure maximum safety and comfort for traveling children. We are not responsible for the quality and proper functioning of the child seats. For hygienic and security reasons, we do not offer baby seats for babies (BABY SEAT).
- The customer is required to indicate in the online booking the number and type of child seats necessary for his / her trip. We are not responsible for delays in the implementation of the transfer if the customer has not complied with this condition.
- We or our officials (directors, employees), agents (subsidiaries or affiliates and partners) are not responsible: for any penalty, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage, for any loss of production, loss of profit, loss of income, loss of contract, loss or damage to / clientele or reputation, loss of claim; for any inaccuracy related to the web site www.book-transfer.com (including prices); for the services rendered or the products offered; for any damages, losses or costs incurred by the Customer for which he has been held liable or has paid, resulting from or in connection with the use, the inability to use or delay of our services or any (personal) trauma, death, property damage or other (direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs incurred or for which the customer is liable or paid, whether due to (legal) actions, mistakes, unfulfilled obligations, (total) failed We, a deliberate crime, omissions, defaults, distortions, violation or failure to perform the direct or indirect obligations of the hotel (its employees, directors, agents, representatives or affiliates); including any (partial) cancellation, reservation duplication, strike, force majeure, or any other event beyond the control of the company (war, threat of war, terrorist activity and its consequences or threats to such activity, unrest, government or other national or local authorities, industrial accidents, strikes, natural or nuclear disasters, fire, adverse weather conditions, road accidents, etc.).
- These General Terms and Conditions are published on the www.book-transfer.com website and may be modified at any time, and the changes are published online and are available to the customer.
- A transfer applicable to the service is subject to the General Terms and Conditions, which were in effect at the time of booking.
- These General Terms and Conditions together with the Reserved Voucher are the complete agreement between BookTransfer or its partners and the customer. By ticking "I agree with the General Terms and Conditions" in the online reservation form, the client confirms that he / she reads, understands their content, agrees with them and officially accepts them.
- The original Bulgarian version of these General Terms and Conditions has been translated into other languages. The translation version is only an office translation that has no legal value. In the event of a dispute regarding the content, application or interpretation of the General Rules and Conditions or inconsistencies and differences between the Bulgarian and the translated versions of each foreign language, the Bulgarian text shall be applied, which shall be decisive.
- The correspondence between BookTransfer and the customer is as follows:
- for the Customer - by e-mail, the contact e-mail address provided in the reservation.
- An e-mail message is deemed to have been received on the day the e-mail was received in a BookTransfer mailbox or on the first business day if the message was received on a weekend or public holiday.
- BookTransfer may transfer, in whole or in part, rights and obligations in case of necessity.
- All disputes between the parties related to these General Terms and Conditions should be resolved in a spirit of goodwill and mutual understanding, and if this proves impossible, the dispute will be settled by the Court of Arbitration at BCCI. The right to resolve disputes is Bulgarian.
These General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on 23.11.2017.